Friday, November 21, 2008

Adobe to the MAX!

Well, I'm back from Adobe MAX 2008 in San Francisco! It was a great time and we saw a bunch of technology!  I went to lots of useful sessions and some that my kids could have taught [better].  All-in-all a good trip.  One of the my highlights had nothing to do with Adobe at all other than they paid the bill! :-)  The "customer appreciation event" at the Academy of Science and de Young Museum was a blast!  I'd love to take the family back sometime.  We only had a couple of hours but it was a spectacular place--highly recommended.  It must have been the whole Pacific-coast thing but I saw fish/animals in the aquarium that I had never seen before in all the East coast aquariums I have been to.

I'll have pictures uploaded to my picasa web site later this weekend.

No comments: